Battery Details: Phoenix Battery TX 700 70 AH Tubular Phoenix Battery
Phoenix Battery TX 700 70 AH Tubular Phoenix Battery
|Battery Type||Tall Tubular Battery|
|Battery Model||TX 700 Tall Tubular Battery|
|Plates Per Cell||05|
|Size in mm||L-310 x W-175 x H-230|
|Weight||About 22 kg|
|Warranty||One Year as per company policy|
|Battery Family (J I S)||Tall Tubular|
|Manufacture||Century Engineering Limited|
|Application||Solar & UPS/ Not for vahicles|
Phoenix tall tubular tx 700 contains 70 ah. It is mostly used with solar system for long backup. It is used in pairs as 2, 4, 8 or more with same sequence. This is the latest model of phoenix battery. They have introduced it in 2019 with up gradations. It comes in power cube series. Tube technology is used in tall tubular series as there are less plates but height of tubes is better than normal lead acid batteries. Tx 700 is a deep cycle battery.
There are some conditions for warranty as
- Tx 700 70 ah will be used with solar system , inverter & with car that runs with battery.
- Proper battery for any system should be used as per system requirements.
- Battery tx 700 70 ah electrolyte level should be maintain.
- Clean and clear distilled water should be used.
- Any leakage after installation will not be accepted.
- Phoenix battery is not responsible in case of Fire or any incident.
- Battery Over charge or no use for a long time as it will cause for sulfate.
- Card tampering ( Try to change date of installation)
- For best performance, charging system of inverter should be at right rating.
We are also on Facebook
Need Battery Tonic