Battery Details: Phoenix Battery TX 2500 230 AH Tubular Phoenix Battery
Phoenix Battery TX 2500 230 AH Tubular Phoenix Battery
|Battery Type||Deep Cycle Battery/ Tubular Battery|
|Battery Model||Phoenix Tubular Battery TX 2500|
|Plates Per Cell||07 plates per cell|
|Size in mm||L=510,W=190 & H=412|
|Weight||About 63 kg|
|Warranty||One Year as per company policy|
|Battery Family (J I S)||Tall Tubular phoenix battery|
|Manufacture||Century Engineering Limited|
|Application||Solar & UPS or Inverter|
TX 2500 230 ah
Phoenix tall tubular tx 2500 contains 230 ah. It is mostly used with solar system for long backup. It is used in pairs as 2, 4, 8 or more with same sequence. This is the latest model of phoenix battery. They have introduced it in 2021 with up gradations in TX 2500 230 ah. It comes in power cube series. Tube technology is used in tall tubular series as there are less plates but height of tubes is better than normal lead acid batteries. tx 2500 is a deep cycle battery.
There are some conditions for warranty as
- Tx 2500 230 ah will be used with solar system , inverter & with car that runs with battery.
- Proper battery for any system should be used as per system requirements.
- Battery tx 2500 230 ah electrolyte level should be maintain.
- Clean and clear distilled water should be used.
- Any leakage after installation will not be accepted.
- Phoenix battery is not responsible in case of Fire or any incident.
- Battery Over charge or no use for a long time as it will cause for sulfate.
- Card tampering ( Try to change date of installation)
- For best performance, charging system of inverter should be at right rating.
We are also on Facebook
Need Battery Tonic