AGS CNG 60 45 AH 11 Plate Ags Battery CNG 60 45 AH
₨8,000 – ₨10,500
- Original & Brand New Battery
- Charged Battery with Filled Acid
- Free Home Delivery and Installation
- Fastest Delivery at your doorstep
- 06-Month Warranty as per company policy
Battery Details: AGS CNG 60 45 AH 11 Plate Ags Battery CNG 60 45 AH
|Battery Type||Lead Acid Battery AGS|
|Battery Model||AGS CNG 60|
|Plates Per Cell||11|
|Size in mm||L= 238 , W=129 & H=227|
|Dry Battery Weight (KG)||9.4|
|Polarity||Left Pole (Thin)|
|Battery Family (J I S)||N40 Family|
|Brand||AGS / Atlas Batteries|
|Application||Upto 1300 cc Vehicles|
Atlas Battery Limited was incorporated in 1966 and it had signed a technical collaboration agreement with Japan Storage Battery Co. Ltd., Japan in 1969 (now known as GS Yuasa Corporation) for production and sale of Japanese quality batteries in Pakistan. Atlas Battery started production in 1969 with the genesis of the brand “AGS” – “A” for Atlas and “GS” for Genzo Shimadzu (the founder of Japan Storage Battery Co. Ltd., Japan). The Company manufactures a wide range of polypropylene batteries suitable for passenger cars, heavy vehicles, motorcycles, construction equipment.
- Do not handle cng 60 45 ah battery roughly
- Always keep the battery upright
- Before using cng 60 45 ah battery, check the battery voltage and specific gravity of electrolyte. charge the battery if required.
- Check the electrolyte level regularly.
- The electrolyte should not fall below the lower level indicated on the battery.
- Always keep the battery clean.
- Grease the terminals.
- Always use the model of battery specified by the vehicle manufacturer
Find us on Facebook
Need Battery Tonic
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.